Ocorian's Pauline Gale shortlisted in Citywealth's Powerwomen Awards 201929 Jan 2019
We are delighted to announce that Pauline Gale has been shortlisted in the 'Woman of the Year - Leadership (Financial Organisation)' category in Citywealth's annual Powerwomen Awards.
The awards champion women in the wealth sector and highlight the female leaders of today and tomorrow, creating a platform for best practice to collectively exercise positive social influence on the sector.
The shortlisting adds yet another accolade to Pauline's impressive list which includes, among others:
- 'Top 20 Women in Private Wealth Management'.
- 'Leading Trustees Top 20 Power Women' (Citywealth Leaders Lists 2012-2018).
- 'Top 20 Trustees' 2012-2018.
- Shortlisted for 'The Citywealth Power Women Awards 2016 - Woman of the Year: Business Growth.'
- Senior member of the team awarded the 'Trust Company of the Year' at the prestigious STEP Private Client Awards 2016/17.
Pauline commented: "It's always gratifying to have your work recognised but thanks too must go the rest of the Ocorian Private Client team. The Citywealth Powerwomen Awards have long provided a platform for women in the wealth sector to share and celebrate their achievements. It’s an honour to be part of that community."
The winners will be announced on Thursday, 21st February, 2019 at the Rosewood London Hotel.
You can find out about our Private Client offering here.