Ocorian to attend ALFI Leading Edge Conference 25th October, London24 Oct 2018
The conference will feature panel discussions and keynote speeches focussing on substance, delegation and governance requirements in Luxembourg in light of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Finance (CSSF) circular 18/698 and the continuing uncertainty surrounding Brexit.
Highlights will include:
- The magnitude of the current relationship of cross-border funds with the UK – What is at stake?
- CSSF Circular 18/698: Substance, delegation and governance
- Tax Considerations
- Reorganising cross-border fund management for Brexit
- Restructuring cross-border funds for Brexit
- Practical examples of addressing Brexit challenges
- The people and the place
- What does the future hold for European asset management?
Ahead of the conference, feel free to contact Olivier and Stewart to arrange a meeting using their contact details below.