Ocorian to attend ALFI London Conference27 Apr 2018
Ocorian will be attending the ALFI London Conference at the Central Hall Westminster, London, between 2-3 May 2018.
The conference provides a great opportunity to debate innovation in operations, product development and strategic issues, as we strive to provide the best service for our clients.
Highlights of the ALFI Conference agenda:
- A perspective of the future Luxembourg Fund Industry from the Minister of Finance
- The future of Asset Management through the eyes of CEO’s
- To disrupt or enable; a focus on transformational change
- Can the eco-system of Investor Protection keep pace with transformational change?
- What will the Regulator of tomorrow look like?
- Specialist afternoon workshops covering;
– UCITS innovation
– Private Equity Funds (in partnership with LPEA)
– Real Estate Funds
– A focus on Sustainable Finance
– A new stream covering Living and Working in Luxembourg: myths and reality